- Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe for Skin.
Consultant endorsements also available:
- Dermatologist Tested – Dermatologist Approved – Pediatrician Approved (suitable for newborns) – Midwife Approved – Gynecologist Approved.
Briefly, what can you expect from 96 hour patch testing:
1, 2, 3 or 4 Open Application Tests:
- 30 healthy male and female subjects used to investigate the skin irritation potential of up to 8 test articles per study plus our 2 standard controls.
- Active Phase: the product is applied one, two, three or four times to the subject with 23 hours duration between each application. 1 hour after the first, second, third and/or fourth application, we grade for any adverse skin reaction.
- This test is performed on products with a high flash point and/or with a high alcohol content where full or semi-occlusion under patches would cause severe skin irritation. With Open Application Testing, the alcohol is allowed to evaporate leaving the active ingredient on the site.