Clinical Safety Testing Ensures that your products are safe for the consumer to use – necessary but standard procedures that we perform every day to give you, your brand and the consumer the confidence to use and endorse your product.
Clinical Testing For Safety For Cosmetics / Makeup
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild For Skin.
- Available in fully-occlusive and semi-occlusive patches.
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild For Skin PLUS Hypoallergenic.
- Fully-Occlusive patches – “Finn Chambers”
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild for Skin
- Suitable for products with high alcohol content or high flash points.
- Suitable for any product needing a half-clinical/half-home-use safety assessment.
- Enables the monitoring of any incidents of adverse reaction as well as consumer perception and preference.
More Specific Safety Tests
Human Eye Testing Direct and Non-Instillation
- Tests for any products that could come into contact with the eye cavity.
- Substantiates claims: No Tears, Ophthalmologically Tested, Ophthalmologist Approved, Kind to Eyes.
- Tests for the production of comedones (blackheads)
- Can substantiate the claims: Non-Comedogenic, “Prevents the appearance of blackheads”, “Unclogs pores”
- Tests the potential for a product to elicit a reaction under UV exposure.
- Substantiates the claims: Non-phototoxic, Non-photosensitive.
- A small section for mouth washes, toothpaste and other oral products.