Clinical Testing For Safety Ensures that your products are safe for the consumer to use – necessary but standard procedures that we perform every day to give you, your brand and the consumer the confidence to use and endorse your product.
Clinical Safety Testing For Cosmetics & Makeup
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild For Skin.
- Available in fully-occlusive and semi-occlusive patches.
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild For Skin PLUS Hypoallergenic.
- Fully-Occlusive patches – “Finn Chambers”
- Substantiates derma-type claims: Dermatologically Tested, Clinically Approved, Safe For Skin, Mild for Skin
- Suitable for products with high alcohol content or high flash points.
- Suitable for any product needing a half-clinical/half-home-use safety assessment.
- Enables the monitoring of any incidents of adverse reaction as well as consumer perception and preference.
More Specific Cosmetic Safety Testing
Human Eye Testing Direct and Non-Instillation
- Tests for any products that could come into contact with the eye cavity.
- Substantiates claims: No Tears, Ophthalmologically Tested, Ophthalmologist Approved, Kind to Eyes.
- Tests for the production of comedones (blackheads)
- Can substantiate the claims: Non-Comedogenic, “Prevents the appearance of blackheads”, “Unclogs pores”
- Tests the potential for a product to elicit a reaction under UV exposure.
- Substantiates the claims: Non-phototoxic, Non-photosensitive.
- A small section for mouth washes, toothpaste and other oral products.